Monday, August 11, 2014

How To Recover Text Message From Sumsung Galaxy S4 ?

  "Jesus! Just now,my baby cousin was scrawling by his tiny fingers on the touch screen of my S4 while I was away, and DELETED all my text massages! My boyfriend and I text each other everyday,and those text mEssages mean a lot to me. How could I just let it go? I am desperately wondering if there any way to recover text massage from sumsung galaxy s4?"


  A friend of my complained to me about her suffering the other day and asked me for help...

  Well, texting has become an indispensable way of communication in our daily life as it offers us a more flexible and free way to contact with people around us while we are inconvenient to answer phone. Besides, some of those text messages are significant to our work and personal living. However, sometimes these text messages just get lost unexpectedly by deletion, formatting, virus attack software crash, factory resetting, etc. This has become one of the most torturing things in our life once we do not back up the data beforehand.

  I used to be tortured by the data lost on my galaxy s4 several times, and it took me lots of time looking for solutions to solve the problem. After going through all these torturing things, I have found out a simple and helpful way to get deleted text messages back, and here I'd like to share with you.

  Firstly, strongly recommend you to avoid using your galaxy s4 as possible because the seemly "deleted data"would be overwritten, therefore, the more you use your phone, the less chance you may get those lost text messages back.

  Then, I downloaded a trial version of a phone data recovery tool online and had it scan my phone following the instructions. It's Amazing that all deleted files were scanned. So I bought this phone data recovery tool(it is charged), and with the help of that tool, all the lost text messages were recovered. What's more, this android phone data recovery tool not only can retrieve deleted text messages from sumsung galaxy s4, but also can recover lost files including contacts, call log,  pictures, videos, audios, WhatsApp and other documents. Also, it is available for popular Android brands including Sumsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, ZET, Huawei, etc.

  I had downloaded some phone data recovery software from other tool websites before, though they are free they fail to solve my problem well.So I finally choosed this one. Though it is charged, i think it is pretty easy to use and quiet clean and safe. It has the trial version on its website, maybe you can reach the hyperlink shown below, download it and have a try by following the instructions to see if it is suits your need. Hope it is helpful to you, too.

http://www.jihosoft.com/android/android-phone-recovery.html



No comments:

Post a Comment